Tennessee Promise Fees
Tennessee Promise is both a scholarship and mentoring program. It provides a last-dollar scholarship, meaning the scholarship will cover tuition and fees not covered by the Pell grant, the HOPE scholarship or state student assistance funds.
Fees covered by TN Promise
- Maintenance Fee: $168 per credit hour
- Student Activity Fee: $6 per semester
- Technology Access Fee: $116 per semester
- Campus Access Fee: $27 per semester
- International Education: $7 per semester
- TN Promise can cover a small portion of TN eCampus fees. The amount of the fees covered
changes depending on the number of hours enrolled.