Accrediting Agencies and Memberships
Motlow State Community College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award the Level I associate degree. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about Motlow's accreditation.
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- Process for Institutional Accreditation
- Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
- The associate degree nursing program at Motlow State Community College at the Moore County, Smyrna and McMinnville campuses located in Tullahoma, Smyrna and McMinnville, TN is accredited by the: Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) 3390 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 1400 Atlanta, GA 30326 (404) 975-5000. The most recent accreditation decision made by the ACEN Board of Commissioners for the associate degree nursing program is Continuing Accreditation. View the public information disclosed by the ACEN regarding this program.
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE)
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
- National Accreditation Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS)
- Accreditation of Early Childhood Higher Education Programs (NAEYC)