Pandemic Preparedness Plan Status:
The College remains open online only. Motlow is following CDC guidelines along with state requirements.
- The College remains open online only, with exceptions made for necessary, limited on-ground classes and approved scheduled appointments.
- Before any approved on-campus visit, including students authorized to attend on-ground classes, individuals must fill-out the Daily Health Self-assessment the day of their visit
- All safety precautions, including masks and social distancing, are mandatory while on-campus.
- The College continues to operate virtually, and faculty and staff are available remotely.
- Libraries are open online. No Motlow libraries are open for on-ground visits.
- Counseling and Testing are available online and by on-campus by pre-approved appointments for exceptional circumstances.
- There are no campus-based student activities.