Motlow State Community College, in order to comply with The College and University Security Information Act of 1989, will:
- Report annually to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation statistics for crimes occurring on all campuses of Motlow State Community College
- Publish and distribute a report of the crime rates reflecting each of the most recent three (3) years. These crime rates will be based on the number of FTE students and the number of FTE employees. This report will be updated annually and on file in the Office of Public Safety.
- Notify applicants for admission to Motlow State Community College of the availability of the report of crime statistics and rates. This notice will be included on the college website.
- Notify students of the availability of Motlow State Community College security policies and Students are notified through campus email. This notice will be included on the website.
- Provide to all applicants for admission or current students, UPON REQUEST, a copy of the report on crime statistics and rates and information related to the college security policies and procedures.
- Provide to all employees, UPON REQUEST, a copy of the report on crime statistics and rates and information related to the college security policies and procedures.
- Make this information available, UPON REQUEST, to any citizen of the state, in accordance with the state Open Records Act.
- President’s Council Approved: May 24, 2016
- Effective Date/Approved: May 24, 2016
- Revised: November 10, 2008; May 24, 2016
Director of Public Safety