- Responsible Executive: Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs
The purpose of this policy is to comply with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges’ Requirement 10.6: Distance and Correspondence Education.
Motlow State Community College does not charge for verification of students’ identity for those who are enrolled in online courses.
- Approved by the Leadership Council on February 3, 2017
- Editorial Revisions: January 30, 2023
- President’s Cabinet Approved Editorial Revisions: April 4, 2023
- Effective Date: April 4, 2023