Motlow Students
Motlow students
Motlow students

At Motlow State, you'll get an affordable, quality education that's close to where you live. Choose a job ready certificate or take your transfer ready Motlow degree to a four-year university.

Apply to Motlow State

Step 1: Apply for admission

Step 2: Submit required documents:

  • Submit all official high school and college transcripts. Request that your high school/college(s) forward an official transcript to our Office of Admissions and Records. If you have a GED, request that a reporting institution sends a copy directly to our Office of Admissions and Records.
  • Submit your official ACT report. Use code 4003. If you are 21 years of age or older, you are not required to submit an ACT Report.
  • Provide proof of United States citizenship or lawful presence. View acceptable documents.
  • Submit an Immunization Waiver

Send documents to:

Photo ID

Email to [email protected]

Immunization waiver

Email to [email protected] or Fax to 931-393-1971

Selective Service (for 18 and over males only)

Copies of cards can be emailed to [email protected].


Transcripts must be sent from your school. Please contact your High School, Board of Education, College or University and ask them to email, fax, or mail your transcripts to Motlow.

  • Email: [email protected]
  • Fax: 931-393-1971
  • Mail:
    Motlow Office of Admissions and Records
    Dept. 520
    P.O. Box 8500
    Lynchburg, TN 37352-8500

Step 3: View application details for:

High school dual enrollment students Adult College Express (ACE) students Non-degree seeking students Immunization requirements

Contact Admissions


Dept. 520
P.O. Box 8500
Lynchburg, TN 37352-8500

Medical Lab Technology Degree

Adult College Express