Skip Navigation

South College Transfer Agreement

Motlow students can transfer associate degree course credit to South College for undergraduate health related programs. Students are required to complete their associate degree prior to transfer. This does not guarantee admission to any South College program.

Prior to completing the associate degree, students should have access to counsel from Motlow and/or South College on program of study leading to the completion of the degree.

< PDF link to agreement >

Scroll to top