A dually admitted student first enrolls at Motlow State. Upon completion of the associate’s degree, the student will then enroll at Austin Peay State University (APSU) to pursue a bachelor’s degree.
Students must have a 2.0 or greater cumulative GPA at the time of APSU registration. Students are ineligible if they fail to complete the associate degree. Students who attend another institution between the time they graduate from Motlow and enroll at APSU must reapply to APSU as a transfer student. Additionally, if there is a break of more than one year in attendance, students must reapply to the dual admission program.
Advantages to Students
- Guaranteed acceptance to APSU
- Save money by completing first two years at Motlow
- Academic advising from APSU will facilitate a seamless transition
- Completion of A.A. or A.S. at Motlow satisfies the B.B.A. and B.S. General Education Core at APSU
- Students can register during the priority registration time period at APSU the semester they graduate from Motlow, after completing APSU orienting activities