Contact & Hours
Jenna Caviezel (Smyrna & McMinnville)
Writing Center Coordinator
William Murphy (Moore Co. & Fayetteville)
Writing Center Assistant Coordinator
General questions or comments
How to Make a Face-to-face Appointment on Campus
- Go to the appointment scheduler
- The first time you use the scheduler, you'll need to register. You must use your .mscc.edu email address.
- Once you're registered, you can choose your campus from the drop down menu and log in.
- The schedule will look something like this:
Blue boxes are appointments that have already been made by other students. Click on any white box to choose an open appointment slot.
- Complete the appointment form. All tutors are available for face-to-face tutoring in the Writing Center. Some are also available for eTutoring. If your schedule does not permit you to meet face-to-face, you may select eTutoring and upload your essay and your assignment prompt. A tutor will read your essay and upload feedback and comments.
- After every tutoring session, our online scheduler will automatically send a short, anonymous survey to your @mscc.edu email address. Please take a few minutes to give us some feedback. It helps us to continuously improve our services.