Online Test Proctor Request Form
Motlow students can utilize the testing center locations at Moore County, Smyrna, McMinnville and Fayetteville for proctored exams for Motlow online classes. It is the responsibility of the student to notify the instructor of the testing appointment.
General Guidelines for Faculty
- Students must use the online test registration system to schedule an individual appointment for a makeup exam on the Testing Center's website. Students are advised to send a copy of the appointment confirmation to the instructor.
- Faculty should include detailed instructions about test administration when completing Online Proctor Test Request Form.
- The Testing Center must have all testing information on or before the test date. If testing instructions for administration of test is not received by the time of the testing appointment, the student may be advised to reschedule the exam and consult with the instructor for further guidance.
Please share the following information with students:
- Complete and submit the form below.
- Exams must be submitted to the Testing Center 36 to 48 hours before the test date.
- Direct students to schedule an appointment online at the Testing Center's website to take test. We are unable to accommodate walk-in appointments.