Nursing Competency Exam Proctoring
Motlow State Community College offers proctoring services for nursing faculty that desire nursing students to complete competency exams in testing center locations. Testing appointments can be available at the Moore County, Smyrna and McMinnville campus locations.
General Guidelines for Faculty
- Students must use the online test registration system to schedule an individual appointment for a makeup exam at www.mscc.edu/testing. Students are advised to send a copy of the appointment confirmation to the instructor.
- Faculty should include detailed instructions about test administration when completing the Nursing Test Proctor Request Form.
- The Testing Center must have all testing information at least 4 weeks prior to desired testing period to allow time to order and receive exams. Submission of testing information at the beginning of the semester is preferred.
Nursing Test Proctor Request Form
- A completed proctoring request form needs to be provided with the test.
- You must specify time allowed for the test.
- Your request for competency tests should be given to the testing center at the beginning of the semester for scheduling purpose. You will receive an e-mail confirmation when request is processed.
Please share the following information with students:
- Photo ID is always required to take any tests (license, school ID, passport); we make no exceptions.
- We administer tests according to your Proctor Request Form only.
- Students are required to schedule an appointment for tests at www.mscc.edu/testing.
- We will not administer tests to students if they do not have enough time to complete their tests prior to closing. Centers hours are posted on our website.