Make Up Test Proctor Request Form
General Guidelines for Faculty
- Students must use the online test registration system to schedule an individual appointment for a makeup exam on the Testing Center's website. Students are advised to send a copy of the appointment confirmation to the instructor.
- Faculty should include detailed instructions about test administration and/or delivery when completing Makeup Test Proctor Test Request Form.
- Faculty are required to provide all testing materials (materials allowed, answer sheet, scantron sheet, blue book, etc.) for each test.
- The Testing Center must have all testing materials on or before the makeup test date. If testing materials and instructions for administration of test is not received by the time of the testing appointment, the student may be advised to reschedule the exam and consult with the instructor for further guidance.
Please share the following information with students:
- Complete and submit the form below.
- Exams must be submitted to the Testing Center 36 to 48 hours before the test date.
- Direct students to schedule an appointment online at the Testing Center's website to take test. We are unable to accommodate walk-in appointments.