ITV Proctoring Services for Faculty
Proctoring services for ITV exams are available upon request through the Testing Center. ITV proctoring services can be available at our 4 campus locations. To secure a test proctor, please review the information on this page.
Complete online or paper copy of the Proctor Request Form. (The online form is located in MyMotlow under Faculty Services, click the Request Form for an ITV or ACE Proctor) Timely submission of the request form is necessary to allow testing staff time to review information and schedule a proctor for the exam.
- Please include detailed instructions about test administration and/or delivery must be specified on the request form.
- Provide communication to students about course requirements/expectations and testing information (dates, rules, format, allowed material, etc.).
- Faculty is required to provide all testing materials (tests, instructions, materials allowed, answer sheets, scantron sheets, blue books, etc.) for each campus.
- The Testing Center must have all testing materials 48-hours before the test date. You may e-mail tests to [email protected] for distribution to all campuses. A proctor may not be available if a request is made one day before the test.
- Students must use the online test registration system to schedule an individual appointment for a makeup exam at www.mscc.edu/testing when scheduled ITV exam is missed.
Due to limited staffing at most campus locations, test proctors cannot return graded tests and homework to ITV or ACE classes. However, students can pick-up a graded test from the Testing Center with valid photo ID at the Moore/Lynchburg Campus location during normal business hours. Faculty must submit a detailed request to [email protected] or contact testing staff at (931) 393-1763 to make arrangements for this option at only the Moore County campus location.
It is recommended that faculty make alternate arrangements for distribution of graded exams at the Smyrna, Fayetteville and McMinnville campus locations. For further guidance regarding ITV classrooms, please contact the Office of Digital First Learning.
ITV Test Proctor Request Form
- Complete and submit the form below to reserve a proctor for an exam in your class.
- This request form must be submitted to the Testing Center at least 48 hours before the test date.
- All test materials must be submitted to the Testing Center at least 24 hours before the test date. Scantron sheets must be provided by instructor if needed for a test session.
Note: Instructors should be specific with test instructions (example: this is a closed book test, this is an open book test, no notes, the test has a time limit of 30 minutes, students may use one sheet of handwritten notes, etc.). Please be sure to include a contact number or e-mail in case there are questions. To ensure a proctor is present for your test, it is recommended you submit this form to the Test Center at the beginning of the semester or 48-hours in advance of the test. You will receive an e-mail confirmation after the form is received.