Proctoring Services for Students with Testing Accommodations
Motlow State Community College is dedicated to supporting students with approved accommodations in the testing locations across our campuses. Students who wish to utilize testing accommodations should schedule exam appointments by contacting staff at the Disability Services Office. Testing Services staff will work with Disability Services staff to provide the necessary accommodations during the exam.
Generally, approved testing accommodations may consist of extended time for an exam, a reader/scribe for the exam or a reduced distraction environment. To receive these accommodations or any other identified accommodations, a student must have registered with the Disability Services Office and have an individualized accommodation plan.
General Guidelines for Faculty
- Students with approved accommodations should schedule exam appointments as soon as test dates are known. Available space must be reserved in a testing room at least 24 hours before the expected test date
- Available appointments at each campus testing area may vary
- To schedule a testing appointment at Moore County, McMinnville or Fayetteville campuses, students should contact Disability Services staff at 931-393-1765
- To schedule a testing appointment at the Smyrna campus, students should contact Disability Services staff at 615-220-7857
- Disability Services staff will notify the instructor of the student's scheduled appointment and request testing information