Crouch Center Lab 1043
In-person testing services have been suspended until further notice due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. However, the ACCUPLACER test is available to take at home with online proctoring. Examity has partnered with Motlow to provide a live online proctor for the at home testing experience.
Examity staff will work with you to schedule your appointment for online testing. The ACCUPLACER test offers students an option to challenge learning support course placement but is not required for college placement. Other factors such as valid ACT scores, transcripts or transfer college credits are used for college placement. Detailed information regarding placement can be found in the College Catalog.
Important information about testing with Examity
- Cost: $25 payable online when scheduling your appointment with Examity.
- Desktop computer or laptop required: tablets and Chromebooks are not supported.
- A working built-in or external webcam, microphone, and speakers are required.
- Internet speed must be at least 2 Mbps upload and download.
- Browser: Google Chrome v39 or later, Firefox v34 or later, Internet Explorer v8 or later, Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari v6 or later. Please disable your pop-up blocker.
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later, Mac OS 10.8 or later.
Requesting to take the ACCUPLACER
Please complete the form below to request an appointment to test with Examity. You will receive details about the next step after completing the form within 36 hours.
Submitting the request form after semester begins and within the first 14 days of the semester may mean your request will be denied. The testing center will not offer the ACCUPLACER during the first 14 days of each semester due to enrollment in courses being established.