Crouch Center Lab 1043
Take the ACCUPLACER Online
All in-person testing services have been suspended/cancelled until further notice due to the COVID-19 Pandemic and the Governor's recommendation for social distancing. However, there is a service available which will allow you to take the ACCUPLACER test at home. The name of the service is Examity and the service will provide a live online proctor for the at home testing experience.
Examity charges an online proctoring service of $20 that you will pay when you schedule your appointment. You can choose not to take the ACCUPLACER test and register for learning support courses. If you prefer to use other measures for placement (valid ACT Scores, other valid records) or transfer college credits, you do not need to take the ACCUPLACER test.
Important information about testing with Examity
- Cost: $20 until June 15, 2020 (price increases to $25 after June 15, 2020) payable online when scheduling your appointment with Examity.
- Desktop computer or laptop required: tablets and Chromebooks are not supported.
- A working built-in or external webcam, microphone, and speakers is required.
- Internet speed must be at least 2 Mbps upload and download.
- Browser: Google Chrome v39 or later, Firefox v34 or later, Internet Explorer v8 or later, Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari v6 or later. Please disable your pop-up blocker.
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later, Mac OS 10.8 or later.
Please complete the form below to request an appointment to test with Examity. You will receive details about the next step after completing the form within 36 hours.
Submitting the request form after semester begins and within the first 14 days of the semester may mean your request will be denied. The testing center will not offer the ACCUPLACER during the first 14 days of each semester due to enrollment in courses being established.