Dean of Students
Mr. & Miss Motlow State 2017
The purpose of Mr. & Miss Motlow is to represent the College in community and distinguished events. This year's selection of Mr. and Miss Motlow will include a couple from each campus.
Applications are due by October 31, 2018. Please contact Angelica Dotson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 931-393-1601 for more information.
In order to be eligible to apply you must:
- Be an undergraduate at Motlow State Community College
- Maintain an overall GPA of 2.5
- Be in good academic and disciplinary standing
- Be at least a part time student (attending six hours)
- Be able to attend all required events i.e. Homecoming, Christmas Parade and Foundation events in your area
Must be available for an in-person interview on the Moore County campus. If you are representing the Moore County or Fayetteville campus your interview date is set for Thursday, November 1, 2018. If you are representing the McMinnville or Smyrna campus your interview date is set for Friday, November 2, 2018.
For interview scheduling, please email Angelica Dotson at email@example.com
The recognition ceremony will be Friday, November 2, 2018 following interviews, in Marcum Technology (Moore County Campus) Room 112 at 5:00 p.m. Friends and family are welcome to attend the ceremony.
Must be available for Homecoming (date: TBD) on the Moore County campus.
*Please note all winners cannot be eligible for Homecoming titles.
Christmas Parade Schedule
- Smyrna: Sunday, December 3 at 2:00 p.m.
- Smyrna: Sunday, December 2 at 2:00 p.m.
- Tullahoma: Friday, December 7 at 7:00 p.m.
- McMinnville: Saturday, December 1 at 2:30 p.m.
- Fayetteville: Saturday, December 1; Time TBA