Motlow this Spring
1. Online and On-Ground Classes 2. Social Distancing and Masks when on Campus
3. Robust Sanitizing Plan for all Facilities 4. Daily Health Checks-Ins
5. Free Online Tutoring 6. Online Placement Testing
7. We're Keeping it Simple and Free*
6 Simple Steps to Start College
- Apply to Motlow for FREE
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Supply documentation such as transcripts and test scores
- Complete Online Orientation
- Work with your personal completion coach to register for classes
- Support staff ready to help at 1-800-654-4877 or [email protected]
Z-Courses & Z-Degree
Z-programs are classes and degree(s) that can make college freer...and in some cases completely free* for eligible students. Taking Online Z-classes or majoring in an Online Z-degree means there are no additional fees or textbook costs for Z-programs. For students with any source of full financial aid, an Online Z-degree could make college completely free. Z-classes and Z-degree(s) are great for any student interested in reducing out-of-pocket costs for course materials, including textbooks. Motlow is working hard to increase the number of Z-courses and Z-degrees it offers. Our Z-list will be updated weekly as we approach the Spring semester. Online classes in the course schedule coded as Z in the class title are Motlow's first no-fee, no-textbook-cost classes. On-ground Z-courses are on the horizon. Taken online, the AAS Business Major with a concentration in Business Office is our first complete Z-degree (no-course fees or textbooks costs for the entire degree program). Watch for more to be added soon.
Recent High School Grads
High Schoolers Get FREE* Mechatronics Degrees
Finish college before you graduate high school with a FREE* degree in mechatronics. Scholarships cover books and travel. Starting salaries for mechatronics graduates begin around $50,000. Space is limited. High school juniors should act quickly. Act quickly. For more information: [email protected].
Need a fast path to a new career? Check out options for a 1-year college certificate.
2+2 Bachelor Degrees
Motlow and its University Partners offer bachelor's degrees. Some can even be completed at Motlow.
FREE Dual Enrollment Classes for High School Students
Financial Aid Deadlines
- December 2 Priority Deadline: this date best ensures your funds are in place by the time classes start
- December 3 and Forward: Motlow continues to accept financial aid applications until classes start. The closer it gets to the start of classes the more likely it is you will have to start by paying out-of-pocket and then get reimbursed if you are eligible for aid. The new FAFSA application has been simplified. Payment plans are also available.
Scholarships for Adults: TN Reconnect
Ask us about TN Reconnect. Free full-tuition scholarships for adults without degrees*. Our helpful specialists will make getting started very simple.
Motlow recruiters are here to help guide your application and enrollment process. Contact a recruiter at [email protected].
If you're not ready to return to university life, join Motlow for the Spring semester. Motlow has dozens of Tennessee Transfer Pathway options and articulation agreements with other universities that allow you to learn online with us now and return to your home university later. Don't lose a semester. Let Motlow help you stay on track. Contact [email protected].
Motlow Advisors are accessible Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. by text at
A Simple Way to Change Someone's Life
Spring deadlines are closer than you think, especially if you need financial aid, transcripts, orientation, or to apply for admission.
Google IT Support Professional Certificate
This 6-week online program is a great gateway to entry-level positions in IT. This and other non-credit workforce development opportunities can help you find a new career quickly or land a great job to pay for your degree.
We're Here to Help
If you need help with your application, class registration, financial aid, or anything else, please complete the following form:
*FREE courses, programs, and tuition have eligibility requirements. FREE tuition is exclusive of some fees, textbooks, and other non-tuition charges that may apply.