For each other. For our students. For our community.
Ingram Administration Building, Moore County Campus
Human Resources Staff
Equity and Fee Waivers
Benefits and Out Processing
firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 931-393-1542
Human Resources Assistant III
Verification of Employment and Employment Applications
Human Resources Assistant II
New Hire Paperwork
Motlow State Community College is a different kind of college, changing lives by training people for high-wage, high-demand jobs. We work hand-in-hand with employers to determine their job needs now and into the future so our students graduate with the right skills. Make sure to check out our current job openings. Motlow State is a great place to work and here are a few reasons why:
- Discounts - The State of Tennessee Employee Discount Program offers state employees discounts on products and services from various vendors.
- State Park discounts - discounts up to 50% off on cabin and inn rentals
- Employee assistance program - provides counseling services for employees and their eligible dependents
- Microsoft Office 365 - Employees have access to Microsoft Office 365, a $100/year value
Great Benefits for Full-Time Staff and Faculty
- 13 paid holidays - Employees currently have 13 paid holidays!
- PTO (Paid time off) - Employees accrue from 12 to 24 days of PTO annually (in addition to paid holidays)
- Sick leave
- Bereavement leave
- Other time off benefits - including family, medical, military, civil and disaster relief leave
- Educational Assistance - Full time employees receive a fee waiver for one credit class per semester. After six months employment, other educational assistance is available for employee, based on funding. Spouses and dependent children receive a 50% fee discount on undergraduate classes.
- Generous insurance plans & other benefits:
- Life insurance
- Optional or voluntary benefits - including a vision insurance, supplemental insurance, college savings plans, flexible spending account, long-term disability, long-term care insurance, and cancer and intensive care insurance
- Retirement savings programs that include your choice of two employer-paid plans as well as three deferred compensation savings plans
Equity and Compliance
Motlow State Community College does not discriminate against students, employees, or applicants for admission or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected class with respect to all employment, programs, and activities sponsored by the Tennessee Board of Regents or affiliated institution.
- Discrimination and Harassment Policy
- Prohibition Against Discrimination, Harassment, and Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Sex Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Policy
- Sexual Misconduct Policy
Please contact our Equity Officer, Laura Jent, with inquiries regarding our nondiscrimination policies at:
P.O. Box 8500, Lynchburg, TN 37352
Motlow State Community College Annual Security Report
In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act, the college completes and makes available an Annual Crime Report. The Clery Act Annual Security Report can be accessed on the Motlow State Public Safety Department web page at: http://www.mscc.edu/security. Copies of the report may also be obtained at the office of the Motlow State Public Safety Department located at 6015 Ledford Mill Road, Tullahoma, Tennessee 37388, or by calling 931-393-1737.
Misrepresentation of Credentials
It is a Class A misdemeanor to misrepresent academic credentials. State of Tennessee General Assembly, Chapter No. 661, House Bill 3526
The College reserves the right to conduct background investigations on all applicants recommended for hire; and on employees during the term of their employment for business related reasons identified as sensitive.