Lisa Smith, Assistant Dean
Motlow State Community College Fayetteville
1802 Winchester Hwy
Fayetteville, TN 37334
Phone: (931) 438-0028
Fax: (931) 393-1921
Motlow College's Fayetteville Center is located on 20 acres in beautiful Lincoln County, Tennessee. All students attending off campus sites should follow Moore County campus admissions and registration policies.
If you are interested in pursuing your education at Motlow's Fayetteville Center please contact Admissions for more information on how to apply.
The friendly staff at the Fayetteville Center are here to assist with you questions regardless of which campus you wish to attend.
Campus Tours may be arranged by calling the Fayetteville Center at (931) 438-0028.
- Ms. Kristi Bridge firstname.lastname@example.org, Natural Sciences
- Ms. Dawn Copeland email@example.com, Languages
- Ms. Nancy Dodson firstname.lastname@example.org, Speech
- Dr. Michael Hartman email@example.com, Languages
- Mr. Drew Hooker firstname.lastname@example.org, Emergency Services
- Ms. Elaine Robinson email@example.com, Mathematics
- Ms. Monica Butler firstname.lastname@example.org, History
- Lisa Smith email@example.com, Assistant Dean
- Debra Smith firstname.lastname@example.org, Assistant Dean of Career and Technical Programs and TN Promise Coordinator
- Cindy Jackson, email@example.com, Assistant Director of Recruiting
- Angela Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, Administrative Secretary
- Sharon Bell email@example.com, Secretary II
- Brett Harrell firstname.lastname@example.org, Evening Secretary
- Debbie Logan email@example.com, Librarian
- Halley Caldwell firstname.lastname@example.org, Student Success Coach
- Joshua Caldwell email@example.com, Completion Coach
- Jerry Gregory firstname.lastname@example.org, Custodian
- George Brown email@example.com, Custodian
- Andy Pierce firstname.lastname@example.org, Maintenance
- Edward Allen Rhodes email@example.com, Public Safety Officer III