Lisa Smith, Assistant Dean
Motlow State Community College Fayetteville
1802 Winchester Hwy
Fayetteville, TN 37334
Phone: (931) 438-0028
Fax: (931) 393-1921
Motlow College's Fayetteville Center is located on 20 acres in beautiful Lincoln County, Tennessee. All students attending off campus sites should follow Moore County campus admissions and registration policies.
If you are interested in pursuing your education at Motlow's Fayetteville Center please contact Admissions for more information on how to apply.
The friendly staff at the Fayetteville Center are here to assist with you questions regardless of which campus you wish to attend.
Campus Tours may be arranged by calling the Fayetteville Center at (931) 438-0028.
- Ms. Kristi Bridge email@example.com, Natural Sciences
- Ms. Dawn Copeland firstname.lastname@example.org, Languages
- Ms. Nancy Dodson email@example.com, Speech
- Dr. Michael Hartman firstname.lastname@example.org, Languages
- Mr. Drew Hooker email@example.com, Emergency Services
- Ms. Elaine Robinson firstname.lastname@example.org, Mathematics
- Lisa Smith email@example.com, Assistant Dean
- Debra Smith firstname.lastname@example.org, Assistant Dean of Career and Technical Programs and TN Promise Coordinator
- Cindy Jackson, email@example.com, Assistant Director of Recruiting
- Michelle S. Cox firstname.lastname@example.org, Administrative Secretary
- Sharon Bell email@example.com, Secretary II
- Debbie Logan firstname.lastname@example.org, Librarian
- Halley Caldwell email@example.com, Student Success Coach
- Joshua Caldwell firstname.lastname@example.org, Completion Coach
- Jerry Gregory email@example.com, Custodian
- George Brown firstname.lastname@example.org, Custodian
- Randy Morey email@example.com, Maintenance