Pandemic Emergency Management Team (PEMT) Co-Directors: Pat Hendrix and Ray Higginbotham.
Motlow State Community College is currently operating at Pandemic Response Level 1.
This document will be reviewed every six (6) months or whenever the College moves between Pandemic Response Levels.
Return to Campus Effective Date: May 10th, 2021. On this date, Motlow State Community College began a phase-in approach to returning to campus. VPs, AVPs and Department heads communicates with their areas what this means specifically for their direct reports.
- Version 1 Published Date: April 2021
- Version 2 Published Date: May 2021
- Version 3 Published Date: May 14, 2021
- Version 4 Published Date: June 1, 2021
- Version 5 Published Date: August 4, 2021
- Version 6 Published Date: August 20, 2021
- Version 7 Published Date: August 31, 2021
- Proposed Review Date: February 2022