Admissions and Records

Office of Admissions and Records
Dept. 520
P.O. Box 8500
Lynchburg, TN 37352-8500

[email protected]

Transfer Students

You have previously attended another college and want to transfer to Motlow to receive a certificate or degree:

  1. Complete a Motlow College Admissions Application.
  2. Complete Admissions Requirements:
    • Submit an official copy of your high school transcript or GED score.
    • Request that an official transcript from each college or university previously attended by the applicant be forwarded directly to the Office of Admissions and Records at Motlow.
    • Submit a signed Immunization waiver.
    • Submit proof of citizenship - show proof by valid regular Tennessee driver license or an official birth certificate issued by a U.S. state, jurisdiction, or territory (a temporary driver license is NOT acceptable)
    • Students under 21:
      • Submit your official ACT or SAT scores. Please be sure to enter our school code on your ACT application.
  3. You will begin to receive correspondence from the Admissions and Records office as soon as your application is processed. You may track your admissions status through your MyMotlow account. Also, be sure to monitor your Motlow student email account for important information and notifications.