Workforce Development Extended Services delivers continuing professional education programs by meeting the non-credit training needs of businesses, industries, and governmental agencies.
Workforce Development and Extended Services
Extended Services Department
- Manages campus facilities requests
- Issues continuing education certificates
- Supports non-credit company and government training requests
- Manages Motlow's Tennessee Board of Regents On-line Continuing Education (ROCE) initiative
Contact and Hours
239 Marcum Technology Center, Moore County Campus
Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tom Dillingham, Director: email@example.com, 931-393-1760
- Rick Orzino, Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org, 931-393-1758
- Andy Lyon, Non-Credit Coordinator: email@example.com, 931-393-1622