Workforce Development Extended Services delivers continuing professional education programs by meeting the non-credit training needs of businesses, industries, and governmental agencies.
Workforce Development and Extended Services
Extended Services Department
- Manages campus facilities requests
- Issues continuing education certificates
- Supports non-credit company and government training requests
- Manages Motlow's Tennessee Board of Regents On-line Continuing Education (ROCE) initiative
Instructor lead courses start monthly and are in six week formats with lessons released on Wednesday and Friday of each week.
- Comprehensive online courses in a convenient six-week format
- Expert instructors lead each course
- Engaging student discussion area
- New session starting monthly
- Confirmation of completion awarded with passing score
Our career training programs are designed by a team of professionals who provide you with effecting online learning classes.
- Learn in-demand skills recognized by employers
- Many courses prepare you for a national certification
- Start anytime—ork at your own pace and complete in three to six months
- Textbooks and learning materials are included
- Support offered via phone, email or live chat seven days a week
- Expert instructor assistance provided
- Career counselors are provided