Moore County Location: Crouch Center Room 1043
TN eCampus Proctored Testing
The TN eCampus (formerly RODP) is governed by the Tennessee Board of Regents (TBR). TN eCampus classes are offered online through a student's home school. Some TN eCampus instructors prefer that their students take online exams in a secure testing environment. MSCC offers TN eCampus proctor testing services to any student enrolled in TN eCampus classes.
If you are enrolled in TN eCampus classes, you can schedule an appointment to have your test proctored at Motlow (even if you are not a MSCC student). There is no fee for TN eCampus proctored testing services at Motlow.
For more information about the TN eCampus program, please visit the TN eCampus website.
Testing Center Rules and Policies
- Proctored test are available by appointment only at Moore, Fayetteville, McMinnville and Smyrna campuses.
- Appointments must be made in advance online at www.mscc.edu/testing.
- It is recommended that you arrive at least 15-minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for check-in. The system will not allow you to sign in if you don't have an appointment.
- You must present a valid photo ID for the test.
- You should know course name and number (ENGL1010) as well as your instructor's name.
- Only exam candidates are allowed in the Testing Center.
- Staff cannot watch unattended children.
- Personal belongings such as hats, coats, food, drinks, cellular phones, electronic devices, hand held computers, purses or backpacks are not allowed in the Testing Center.
- The Testing Center is not responsible for your personal items.
- You may not take notes or scratch paper out of the Testing Center after the test
- Approved calculators are permitted for specific tests and may be inspected prior to use.
- The Testing Center proctors all exams according to the information given to us by the instructor.
- All tests must be completed in one sitting unless otherwise indicated by the instructor.
- Acts of dishonesty or misconduct may cause dismissal from the Testing Center. Please refer to the college's conduct and disciplinary sanctions in the catalog.
- Contact the Testing Center for information about how to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
For more information, please call 931-393-1763 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.