If your exam requires a proctor and it doesn't fall in any category listed as available tests, please schedule your appointment under Proctored Testing.
Appointments for the test and a list of open dates are available online through RegisterBlast. After completing the online registration form, applicant will receive an email confirmation.
To register for an appointment, choose the campus where you want to take the exam:
Testing Center Rules and Policies
- It is recommended that you arrive at least 15-minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for check-in. The system will not allow you to sign in if you don't have an appointment.
- You must present a valid photo ID for the test.
- You should know course name and number (ENGL1010) as well as your instructor's name.
- Only exam candidates are allowed in the Testing Center.
- Staff cannot watch unattended children.
- Personal belongings such as hats, coats, food, drinks, cellular phones, electronic devices, hand held computers, purses or backpacks are not allowed in the Testing Center.
- The Testing Center is not responsible for your personal items.
- You may not take notes or scratch paper out of the Testing Center after the test.
- Approved calculators are permitted for specific tests and may be inspected prior to use.
- The Testing Center proctors all exams according to the information given to us by the instructor.
- All tests must be completed in one sitting unless otherwise indicated by the instructor.
- Acts of dishonesty or misconduct may cause dismissal from the Testing Center. Please refer to the college's conduct and disciplinary sanctions in the catalog.
- Contact the Testing Center for information about how to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
For more information, please call 931-393-1763 or email email@example.com.