Moore County Location: Crouch Center Room 1043
Nursing Competency Exams
Motlow State Community College provides proctoring services for Nursing Competency Exams for students enrolled in the Nursing Program. Students must schedule an appointment online to take the test within the testing period established by Nursing Department.
For more information about the competency exams required for the program, please contact the Nursing Department.
Testing Center Rules and Policies:
- It is recommended students arrive at least 15-minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for check-in. The system will not allow you to sign in if you don't have an appointment.
- Students must present a valid photo ID for the test.
- Staff cannot watch unattended children.
- Personal belongings such as hats, coats, food, drinks, cellular phones, electronic devices, hand held computers, purses or backpacks are not allowed in the Testing Center.
- The Testing Center is not responsible for your personal items.
- Candidates may not take notes or scratch paper out of the Testing Center after the test.
- Approved calculators are permitted for specific tests and may be inspected prior to use.
- The Testing Center proctors all exams according to the information given to us by the instructor.
- All tests must be completed in one sitting unless otherwise indicated by the instructor.
- Acts of dishonesty or misconduct may cause dismissal from the Testing Center. Please refer to the college's conduct and disciplinary sanctions in the catalog.
- To cancel or change an appointment, please contact the Testing Center.
For more information, please call 931-393-1763 or email@example.com.