Moore County Location: Crouch Center Room 1043
Makeup Test Procedures
The Testing Center administers Makeup tests by appointment only. Students are required to have approval from the instructor before scheduling an appointment for a Makeup Test. Students must log in on their MyMotlow account to schedule an appointment. Makeup tests are available on the following campuses: Moore, Fayetteville, McMinnville and Smyrna. If you have questions, please feel free to contact the Testing Services at 931-393-1763 or e-mail email@example.com.
Testing Center Rules and Policies
- Make-up tests must be authorized and approved by your instructor before scheduling an appointment.
- It is the student's responsibility to make arrangement and verify with the faculty member that the makeup test is delivered to the Testing Center before the appointment.
- Appointments must be made in advance online through MyMotlow.
- It is recommended students arrive before your scheduled appointment to allow time for check-in. The system will not allow you to sign in if you don't have an appointment.
- Students must present a valid photo ID for the test.
- Only exam candidates are allowed in the Testing Center.
- Staff cannot watch unattended children.
- Personal belongings such as hats, coats, food, drinks, cellular phones, electronic devices, hand held computers, purses or backpacks are not allowed in the Testing Center.
- The Testing Center is not responsible for your personal items.
- Candidates may not take notes or scratch paper out of the Testing Center after the test
- Approved calculators are permitted for specific tests and may be inspected prior to use.
- The Testing Center proctors all exams according to the information given to us by the faculty member.
- All tests must be completed in one sitting unless otherwise indicated by the instructor.
- Acts of dishonesty or misconduct may cause dismissal from the Testing Center. Pleases refer to the college's conduct and disciplinary sanctions in the catalog.
- Contact the Testing Center to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
For additional questions, please call (931) 393-1763 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.