Moore County Location: Crouch Center Room 1043
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday until 6:00 p.m. (Moore County campus only)
Motlow College offers a wide variety of testing options for potential and current students. All major tests are available on the Moore County Campus. Tests are also offered at the Fayetteville, McMinnville and Smyrna centers by appointment. To schedule an appointment, please click on the appropriate test. A photo ID must be shown for all tests given at Motlow College. More information can be found in our brochure.
It is essential that you report for your test appointment on time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes, late to a test appointment, you may not be admitted. If you arrive late and are not admitted, you will be considered absent or no show for the appointment. If you submitted a fee for the test, you will not receive a refund or credit of any kind. If you missed the appointment, you should reschedule an appointment to test on a future date.
- ACT (An assessment of college readiness) - The scores from the ACT assessment place students in classes, matching skills with course requirements. Each college and university set standards for required test scores and admissions requirements. - Online Registration
- CLEP (College Level Examination Program) - Online Registration
- COMPASS (An assessment of student readiness and placement for college level work) - Online Registration
- Correspondence/distance Education Test Proctor Request - Online Registration
- Disability Student Services
- Dual Credit Exam Registration - Online Registration
- EMT and NREMT
- Learning Support Proctored Testing
- ETS Proficiency Profile Exit Exam - Online Registration
- GED (General Educational Development)
- HiSET (High School Equivalency Test)
- HESI Entrance Exam (Health Education Systems Exam for entrance into Motlow's Nursing Program)
- Makeup Exam
- Nursing Competency Exams
- Motlow Online Proctoring Registration - All Campuses
- TN eCampus (Formerly ROCC/RODP) Proctored Testing