EMT and NREMT
Motlow State Community College is an authorized Testing Center for Pearson Vue. The EMT and NREMT are administered at the Moore County Testing Center.
EMT and NREMT candidates can register and schedule appointments online. All payments for exam fees are handled through Pearson Vue. Candidates are required to bring primary and secondary identification for the test.
Testing Center Rules and Policies
- Proctored tests are by appointment only
- Students will receive an e-mail confirmation after scheduling an appointment
- Valid Photo ID is required for the test.
- Staff cannot watch unattended children.
- Personal belongings such as hats, coats, food, drinks, cellular phones, electronic devices, hand held computers, purses or backpacks are not allowed in the Testing Center.
- Examinees may not take notes or scratch paper out of the Testing Center.
- Calculators are permitted for specific tests and may be inspected prior to use.
- Open book/open note testing is only permitted for authorized tests.
- Acts of dishonesty or misconduct may cause dismissal from the Testing Center. Please refer to the collegeâ€™s conduct and disciplinary sanctions in the catalog.
- To cancel or change an appointment, please contact the Testing Center.
For more information, please call 931-393-1763 or email@example.com.