Moore County Location: Crouch Center Room 1043
Correspondence and Distance Education Proctoring Services
Motlow State Community College Testing Center provides proctoring for Correspondence and Distance Education classes from other colleges. If you are taking a Correspondence or Distance Education course for another college, please contact your school first for approval to take the test at Motlow State Community College. There is a $15 fee which must be paid on the day of the scheduled test. Proctoring services are available on the following campus: Moore County, Fayetteville, Smyrna, and McMinnville
Schedule the test four to six week prior to the test deadline. Students must contact the Testing Center two business days before the appointment to ensure all necessary exam information has been received.
Testing Center Rules and Policies
- Proctored tests are by appointment only
- Students will receive an email confirmation after scheduling an appointment
- Valid Photo ID is required for the test.
- Staff cannot watch unattended children.
- Personal belongings such as hats, coats, food, drinks, cellular phones, electronic devices, hand held computers, purses or backpacks are not allowed in the Testing Center.
- Examinees may not take notes or scratch paper out of the Testing Center.
- Calculators are permitted for specific tests and may be inspected prior to use.
- Open book/open note testing is only permitted for authorized tests.
- Acts of dishonesty or misconduct may cause dismissal from the Testing Center. Please refer to the college's conduct and disciplinary sanctions in the catalog.
- To cancel or change an appointment, please contact the Testing Center.
For more information, please call 931-393-1763 or firstname.lastname@example.org.