Crouch Center Lab 1043
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
COMPASS Placement Test Registration
- Choose the test session which BEST fits your schedule.
- All test materials will be furnished.
- You may use a calculator on the math portion of the COMPASS test. Calculators are provided.
- There is no charge for the initial test.
- There are three sections of the test: writing skills, reading comprehension, and mathematics. Learn more about the COMPASS Test.
- The test is untimed. You may leave when you've completed the test.
The Office of Admissions requires the follow documents on file before you can take the COMPASS test.
- Completed Motlow admission application
- Official high school and college transcripts
- Official test scores (if applicable)