Interim Dean of Students
Mr. & Miss Motlow State 2019
The purpose of Mr. & Miss Motlow is to represent the College in community and distinguished events. This year's selection of Mr. and Miss Motlow will include a couple from each campus.
Applications are due by October 31, 2019. Please contact Michael Celiberti at [email protected] or 931-393-1838 for more information.
In order to be eligible to apply you must:
- Be an undergraduate at Motlow State Community College
- Maintain an overall GPA of 2.5
- Be in good academic and disciplinary standing
- Be at least a part time student (attending six hours)
- Be able to attend all required events i.e. Homecoming, Christmas Parade and Foundation events in your area
- Be available for an in-person interview on the Moore County campus. If you are representing the Moore County or Fayetteville campus your interview date is set for Thursday, November 14, 2019. If you are representing the McMinnville or Smyrna campus your interview date is set for Friday, November 15, 2019.
For interview scheduling, contact Michael Celiberti at [email protected] or 931-393-1838
The recognition ceremony will be Friday, November 15, 2019 following interviews, in Marcum Technology (Moore County Campus) Room 105 A at 5:00 p.m. Friends and family are welcome to attend the ceremony.
Must be available for local Christmas Parades and Homecoming (date: TBD) on the Moore County campus.
*Please note all winners cannot be eligible for Homecoming titles.
Christmas Parade Schedule
- Smyrna: Sunday, December 1, 2019 at 2:00 p.m.
- Tullahoma: Friday, December 6, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
- McMinnville: TBD
- Fayetteville: TBD