Dean of Students
Mr. & Miss Motlow State 2017
The purpose of Mr. & Miss Motlow is to represent the College in community and distinguished events. This year's selection of Mr. and Miss Motlow will include a couple from each campus.
Applications are due by November 8, 2017. Please contact Angelica Dotson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 931-393-1601 for more information.
In order to be eligible to apply you must:
- Be an undergraduate at Motlow State Community College
- Maintain an overall GPA of 2.5
- Be in good academic and disciplinary standing
- Be at least a part time student (attending six hours)
- Be able to attend all required events i.e. Homecoming, Christmas Parade and Foundation events in your area
- Must be available for an in-person interview on the Moore County campus on Friday, November 10 between 1 and 4 p.m. For interview scheduling, please email Angelica Dotson at email@example.com
- The recognition ceremony will be November 10 following interviews, in Marcum Technology (Moore County Campus) Room 112 at 5:00 p.m.
- Must be available for Homecoming to be held on Saturday, February 10 on the Moore County campus
- Please note all winners cannot be eligible for Homecoming titles
Christmas Parade Schedule
- Smyrna: Sunday, December 3 at 2:00 p.m.
- Tullahoma: Friday, December 1 at 7:00 p.m.
- McMinnville: Saturday, December 2 at 2:30 p.m.
- Fayetteville: Saturday, December 2; Time TBA