Nursing and Allied Health
Amy Huff, Interim Director, Instructor
Nursing and Allied Health Department
Marcum Technology 222
Motlow College Foundation (Nursing) Scholarships
Jewell and Wilson Tucker Nursing Scholarship
- The Jewell and Wilson Tucker Nursing Scholarship is awarded annually to a Motlow College
student upon his/her being admitted to the Associate Degree nursing program. The scholarship
covers tuition and academic fees for the calendar year. Scholarship funds will be disbursed and
forwarded to the financial aid office at the beginning of fall and spring semesters. To receive the
scholarship funds in the spring semester, the student must have successfully completed the fall
semester and remain in the nursing program. The Jewell and Wilson Tucker Nursing Scholarship
is a one-year, non-renewable scholarship and must be used within 12 months of the date
awarded. If the recipient does not enroll at Motlow College within 12 months of the date
awarded during the term immediately following award of the scholarship, the money will be
returned to the scholarship fund. REMINDER: All scholarships are subject to the availability of funding and continuation for a second semester is not guaranteed.
- Applicant must be a resident of Lincoln County.
- Applicant must be admitted to the nursing program.
- Applicant must submit completed application by June 13, 2012.
- A nursing representative and financial aid representative will determine the recipient.
How to Apply:
Complete the following application: Jewell and Wilson Tucker Nursing Scholarship Application
Mail completed application to the following address:
Jan Rogers, Director of Advancement
PO Box 8500 Dept 160
Lynchburg TN 37352