Motlow College Foundation and Advancement Office
The John And Margaret Shutt Adult College Express Scholarship
This scholarship may award up to $1000 per year with up to $500 paid per semester dependent upon the amount of other scholarships or grants the student receives. REMINDER: All scholarships are subject to the availability of funding and continuation for a second semester is not guaranteed.
- You must be female.
- You must meet all requirements for admission to Motlow and the Adult College Express (ACE) Program
- You must be in good standing with Motlow and meeting SAP
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better if prior college experience applies.
- You must be full-time under the ACE Program guidelines and not a “drop-in”.
- You must have financial need as evidenced by the FAFSA.
- Preference will be given to a student who is a single mother.
Required to retain the scholarship:
- Scholarship may be retained for up to two consecutive academic years.
- You must reapply for the scholarship for each academic year.
- You must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better in the program.
How to Apply:
Complete the following application: John & Margaret Shutt Scholarship Application
Mail completed application to the following address: