Motlow College Foundation and Advancement Office
Ms. Jan Casey Rogers
Director of Advancement
(800) 654-4877 Ext. 1692
Motlow College Foundation Scholarships
SHONEY'S FAYETTEVILLE SCHOLARSHIP FOR LINCOLN COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL
- Applicant must be a current year graduate of Lincoln County High School.
- Applicant must be recommended by the high school guidance counselor as evidenced by a letter accompanying the application.
- Student must be enrolled as a full time student of Motlow State Community College to receive this scholarship.
- This scholarship awards up to $500.00 per semester for Fall and Spring Semesters. Total award is dependent upon the amount of other scholarships and/or grants the student receives. NOTE: All scholarships are subject to the availability of funding and continuation to a second semester is not guaranteed.
- Student must maintain a 3.0 or higher prior term and cumulative GPA to retain this scholarship.
- Reapplication is required for each academic year. If awarded for a second academic year, the award will be up to $250 per semester for two semesters.
How to Apply:
Complete the following application: Shoney's LCHS Scholarship
Mail completed application to the following address: