Shoney's Fayetteville Scholarship For Fayetteville High School
- Applicant must be a current year graduate of Fayetteville High School.
- Applicant must be recommended by the high school guidance counselor as evidenced by a letter accompanying the application.
- Student must be enrolled as a full time student of Motlow State Community College to receive this scholarship.
- This scholarship awards up to $500.00 per semester for Fall and Spring Semesters. Total award is dependent upon the amount of other scholarships and/or grants the student receives.
- Student must maintain a 3.0 or higher prior term and cumulative GPA to retain this scholarship.
- Reapplication is required for each academic year. If awarded for a second academic year, the award will be up to $250 per semester for two semesters.
How to Apply
Complete the following application: Shoney's FHS Scholarship
Mail completed application to the following address:
Lane Yoder, Foundation Director
PO Box 8500 Dept 160
Lynchburg TN 37352