Motlow College Foundation and Advancement Office
John & Martha Scarbrough Scholarship
- A new, current or re-admit Motlow College student who is 23 years of age or older may apply.
- Application deadline is June 15 for fall semester and October 15 for spring semester.
- Must have a 2.0 or greater GPA at the close of the last term completed in college.
- Applicant must meet all admissions requirements and be fully admitted. Also must be enrolled in at least three (3) semester hours.
- An individual who is currently eligible for the Tennessee Hope Scholarship or has lost eligibility for the Hope Scholarship will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- The current scholarship recipient(s) must reapply each semester. To receive future consideration for eligibility the current recipient(s) must maintain a C or better in each class.
- Recipient(s) taking three (3) to twelve (12) hours will have fees paid at the per semester hour rate. TN eCampus courses will not be covered.
- In addition to registration fees, the scholarship includes an award of $100.00 for books and supplies for each class in which the student enrolls under the scholarship up to a limit of four (4) classes or $400.00. REMINDER: All scholarships are subject to the availability of funding and continuation for a second semester is not guaranteed.
- The number of awards and value of awards will be determined upon funding available.
How to Apply
Complete the application
Mail completed application to the following address:
Motlow College Foundation
P.O. Box 8500
Mail Department 160
Lynchburg, TN 37352