Motlow College Foundation and Advancement Office
This scholarship may award up to $500 per year with $250 paid per semester dependent upon the amount of other scholarships or grants the recipient receives. All scholarships are subject to the availability of funding and continuation for a second semester is not guaranteed.
- The applicant must be a resident of Moore County or Franklin County.
- The applicant must be a non-traditional student (25 years of age or older).
- Student must have and maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- The applicant must have a demonstrated commitment to completion of a degree at Motlow State Community College.
- The same student may receive for a second academic year, but reapplication is required.
- The applicant must demonstrate some financial need by completing the FAFSA.
- The scholarship will be awarded by the Motlow College Support Staff Council.
Complete application: Preston Scholarship Application
Mail completed application to the following address:
Motlow College Foundation
P.O. Box 8500
Mail Department 160
Lynchburg, TN 37352