Nursing and Allied Health
Megan's Bridge LPN to RN Program Scholarship
Application Period: April 1 - May 23
This scholarship may pay up to $1000 per semester for the three semesters of the program depending on any other scholarships or grants the student may receive. The LPN to Bridge program is a three semester program beginning with summer semester.
- Applicant must be a currently licensed LPN in Tennessee and must have been accepted into the Motlow LPN Transition Program.
- Evidence of prior LPN practice must accompany the scholarship application.
- Preference will be given to applicants with 2 or more years LPN experience.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need, evidenced by the FAFSA.
- To retain this scholarship from semester to semester, a cumulative GPA of 2.8 or greater must be achieved.
- Student must notify Motlow College Foundation at the end of each semester if they expect to retain it for the following semester.
Complete the application: Megan's Bridge LPN to RN Program Scholarship Application
Mail completed application to the following address:
Lane Yoder, Foundation Director
PO Box 8500 Dept 160
Lynchburg TN 37352