Motlow College Foundation and Advancement Office
Marilyn Gipson Massengale Early Childhood Education Scholarship
This scholarship may award up to $500 per semester for two semesters only. The amount of the award is dependent upon the amount of any other scholarships and/or grants the student receives. The award is contingent upon the availability of funds and not guaranteed from one semester to the next.
Criteria and Requirements
- Applicant must be a current-year graduate of Shelbyville Central High School.
- Applicant must have earned a high school GPA of 2.85 minimum and an ACT score of 16 or above.
- Applicant must enroll in 12 credit hours minimum at MSCC for both semesters of award.
- Applicant's major must be Early Childhood Education.
- To retain for a second semester, student must earn a GPA of 2.5 minimum.
How to Apply:
Mail completed application to the following address:
Motlow College Foundation
P.O. Box 8500
Mail Department 160
Lynchburg, TN 37352