Nursing and Allied Health
Amy Huff, Interim Director, Instructor
Nursing and Allied Health Department
Marcum Technology 222
Motlow College Foundation (Nursing) Scholarships
Lisa Laughlin McCord Nursing Scholarship
This fund may award up to $1500 per year with up to $750 paid per semester dependent upon other financial aid or grants the recipient may receive. Application and academic information may be shared with the scholarship donor(s) during the selection process and during review for retention of scholarship. REMINDER: All scholarships are subject to the availability of funding and continuation for a second semester is not guaranteed.
Deadline for application:
- Fall Semester 6/15; Spring Semester 10/15
- Applicant must be enrolled at Motlow State Community College in the Nursing program and in good standing (cumulative GPA minimum of 2.0 required to be in good standing).
- Applicant may be either an incoming freshman or a student already in the Nursing program
and in good standing (cumulative GPA minimum of 2.0 required to be in good standing).
- Applicant must be degree-seeking (RN program).
- Applicant must display a financial need.
Completion of the Free Application for Federal
Student Aid (FAFSA) is required to determine need.
- Award may follow the same student from semester to semester. Minimum cumulative
GPA to retain is 2.0. Reapplication each semester is not required; however student is
required to furnish a copy of their transcript after each semester as a progress report.
How to Apply:
Complete the following application: Lisa Laughlin McCord Nursing Scholarship Application
Mail completed application to the following address:
Jan Rogers, Director of Advancement
PO Box 8500 Dept 160
Lynchburg TN 37352