Financial Aid Office
(800) 654-4877 Ext. 1553
Crouch Center 2nd Floor
Deadlines are Important
Most scholarships have deadlines you must follow.
Some scholarships have application deadlines as early as March 15 for Fall Semester and October 15 for the Spring Semester. Please check the specific criteria for each scholarship you wish to pursue. Some scholarships may or may not be awarded in a given year.
Motlow College Institutional Scholarships
Only one application is needed to apply for all of institutional scholarships.
- Log in to MyMotlow
- Select the Students tab
- Select "Applications for Nursing, Scholarship, Access and Diversity Grant"
- Select one of the following: Applications for Nursing, Motlow Institutional Scholarship Application, Access and Diversity Grant
The Institutional Scholarship Application is used for all Motlow College Institutional and some Foundation Unrestricted Scholarships. The application link is only available while applications are being accepted. Awards will be made until all funds have been expended. You must have submitted an admissions application as well as at-least a 6-semester high school transcript.
March 15 Deadline
- Presidential Scholarship
- G. Nelson Forrester Scholarship
- A. Frank Glass Scholarship
- Sam Ingram Scholarship
- Morris Simon Scholarship
- Harry D. Wagner Scholarship
- Arthur L. Walker, Jr. Scholarship
- Academic Service Scholarship
- HSE Service Scholarship
- Embark Scholarship
Motlow College Foundation Scholarships
The Motlow College Foundation offers many scholarship opportunities for Motlow College students. Not all scholarships are awarded each academic year.
- Access / Diversity Grant
- Art Scholarship
- Athletic Scholarship
- Motlow Honors Scholarship
- Music Scholarship
- Nursing Scholarships
- Student Government Association (SGA) Scholarships
- Austin Peay
- East Tennessee State University
- Lipscomb University
- Middle Tennessee State University (MTSU)
- Tennessee Tech University (TTU)
- The University of Alabama at Huntsville
- The University of Memphis
- The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- The University of Tennessee at Knoxville
Please note: The above scholarship links are provided as a service to our students that are transferring on to four year universities. The pages linked are maintained by each individual institution and are subject to change. Students should refer to the respective institutionâ€™s financial aid department for any questions regarding scholarship applications or deadlines.