Nursing and Allied Health
Henry Davis Memorial Nursing Scholarship
- Applicant must be enrolled at Motlow State Community College in the Nursing program.
- Preference will be given to student residing in Bedford County. If student from Bedford
County does not qualify, consideration will be given to applicant from another county.
- Applicant must display a financial need.
- This is a last-dollar scholarship that will cover every educational need not met by other
grants and/or scholarships. Educational needs that will be covered: tuition, books, fees,
board (should that apply), uniforms, supplies, or anything the student needs that is
associated with his/her education.
- The scholarship will cover all costs for one (1) student all the way through to graduation.
After the student graduates or should he/she drop out of the nursing program, a new
student will be selected. Money should be going to a student every semester. For covered expenses refer to the FAQs on the Nursing webpage and look at the "Detailed Cost Information" under "How much does it cost?" REMINDER: All scholarships are subject to the availability of funding and continuation for a second semester is not guaranteed.
How to Apply
Complete the following application: Henry Davis Memorial Nursing Scholarship Application
Mail completed application to the following address:
Lane Yoder, Foundation Director
PO Box 8500 Dept 160
Lynchburg TN 37352