Harton Hospital Auxiliary Nursing Scholarship
- The Harton Hospital Auxiliary will offer one (1) scholarship to a student of the Associate Degree Nursing program at Motlow State Community College. This fund may award up to $1000 per year with up to $500 paid per semester dependent upon other financial aid or grants the recipient may receive. Application and academic information may be shared with scholarship donors during the selection process and review for retention. The recipient will be chosen by members of the Harton Auxiliary who will notify Motlow State Community College Financial Aid Dept of the recipients. This scholarship may be awarded to the same student for a second academic year. Reapplication is required. REMINDER: All scholarships are subject to the availability of funding and continuation for a second semester is not guaranteed.
- Any person who has been accepted into the Associate Degree Nursing Program at Motlow State Community College may apply for the Harton Hospital Auxiliary Nursing Scholarship. The probability of success within the program along with the financial need of the applicant will be considered in determining the scholarship recipient.
- Acceptance into the Motlow State Community College Nursing Degree Program.
- Completion of the application.
- Application must be received by June 13, 2012.
- The recipient agrees to personally meet with representatives of Harton Hospital Auxiliary and to allow their photograph, as a scholarship recipient, to be used by the auxiliary.
- The applicant must live in the Harton Hospital service area (Coffee, Franklin, Bedford, Moore, or Warren County).
How to Apply
Complete the following application: Harton Hospital Auxiliary Nursing Scholarship Application
Mail completed application to the following address:
Lane Yoder, Foundation Director
PO Box 8500 Dept 160
Lynchburg TN 37352