Motlow College Foundation and Advancement Office
Ms. Jan Casey Rogers
Director of Advancement
(800) 654-4877 Ext. 1692
Daphne Bell and Cliff Harrison Scholarship
This scholarship may award fees and tuition for nine (9) to twelve(12) credit-hours per semester plus $100 per class for books. The amount of funding is dependent upon any other scholarships and/or grants received by the student. All scholarship awards are subject to the availability of funding.
- This scholarship will pay fees and tuition for nine (9) to twelve (12) credit hours each semester plus $100 per class for books. Additionally, funding of the award is dependent upon the amount of any other scholarships and/or grants received by the student.
- Scholarship award is dependent upon the availability of funds, and a continuation for a 2nd semester is not guaranteed.
- A new, current, or re-admit Motlow College Student who is 23 years of age or older may apply.
- Preference will be given to mathematics, engineering, science, education and computer science majors.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need by submitting the FAFSA, and a copy of his/her FAFSA application or a copy of the FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) must be included with the application.
- Application deadline is June 15 for fall semester and October 15 for spring semester.
- Applicant must have achieved a 2.0 GPA or higher at the close of the last term completed in college.
- Applicant must meet all admission requirements and be fully admitted.
- Applicant must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours per semester.
- An individual who is currently eligible for the Tennessee Hope Scholarship or has lost eligibility for the Hope Scholarship will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- An individual who is currently eligible for the Tennessee Promise Scholarship or has lost eligibility for the Tennessee Promise Scholarship will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- Current scholarship recipient must reapply each semester to retain the award.
- No online courses of any kind will be funded by this scholarship.
- To retain the scholarship the student must maintain at least a C in each class.
How to Apply
Mail completed application to the following address:
Motlow College Foundation
Attn: Director of Advancement
P.O. Box 8500
Mail Department 160
Lynchburg, TN 37352