Motlow College Foundation and Advancement Office
Ms. Jan Casey Rogers
Director of Advancement
(800) 654-4877 Ext. 1692
Ward & Janice Harder Scholarship
- This scholarship may award up to $1500 per academic year with up to $750 awarded per semester. Final award amount is dependent upon the amount of any other scholarships and/or grants received by the student.
- Demonstrate financial need by completing the FAFSA.
- Enrolled full time (12 credit hours minimum).
- 23 years of age or older.
- Female or other minority.
- Completed at least 15 credit hours and have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 minimum.
- Enrolled in the AS or AAS program in one of the following areas: Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Information Systems, Computer Science, Management or Marketing.
- Possession of another undergraduate degree automatically deems the applicant ineligible.
- Family members of donors or award committee are ineligible.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 is required to retain the scholarship. Reapplication is required each academic year. â€“ June 15 deadline.
- No applicant can receive this scholarship for more than 5 semesters.
Complete the application: Ward & Janice Harder Scholarship Application.
Mail completed application to the following address:
Attn: Director of Advancement
P.O. Box 8500
Mail Department 160
Lynchburg, TN 37352