Motlow College Foundation and Advancement Office
Ms. Jan Casey Rogers
Director of Advancement
(800) 654-4877 Ext. 1692
Lindsey & Eleanor Hall Scholarship
Mr. and Mrs. Lindsey Hall have established this scholarship in honor of the Bedford County Farm Bureau. Mr. Hall was a farmer who was President of Bedford county Farm Bureau for five years, a director for fifty-two years, and a member for fifty-seven years. Mrs. Hall is a retired teacher from the Bedford County School system. The Halls have always been interested in young people and for many years worked with the Bedford County Young Farmers and Homemakers.
- Must be a graduate of a high school located in Bedford County, Tennessee
- Must have a valid high school diploma.
- Must be incoming full time freshman intending to graduate from Motlow State Community College.
- Must have a GPA of 2.5 to 3.0 upon admission and must maintain a college GPA of 2.5. Attach high school transcript to evidence GPA.
- Will be selected by a committee consisting of the president of Bedford County Farm Bureau, Motlow College Director of Financial Aid, Director of Advancement and VP of Business Affairs.
- Financial need will be a factor in the selection of the recipient.
- Scholarship will be awarded for two academic semesters and pays $1000.00 each for Fall and Spring semesters to cover the cost of textbooks and/or other educational expenses not including tuition and fees. The scholarship is renewable for two years.
- Scholarship will be presented at the annual meeting of the Bedford County Farm Bureau in August.
- The applicant must explain in an essay, why he or she feels to be deserving of the scholarship.
How to Apply:
Complete the following application: Lindsey & Eleanor Hall Scholarship Application
Mail completed application to the following address: