Nursing and Allied Health
The Harvey Butler Graham Nursing Scholarship
The Harvey Butler Graham nursing scholarship will be awarded to a student in the three-semester LPN to RN Transition program.
This fund may award up to $3000 with $1000 being paid each semester for summer, fall and spring semesters. Student may be awarded up to 3 semesters. Scholarship funds will be disbursed and forwarded to the Motlow College Foundation at the beginning of each semester.
All scholarships are subject to availability of funding and continuation one semester to the next is not guaranteed.
- Student must have been accepted into the Motlow LPN Transition Program
- Student must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Preference will be given to students with 2 years or greater of LPN experience
- Student must display a financial need-completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is required to determine need
- Student must complete the scholarship application and provide evidence of prior LPN practice and cumulative GPA
Application period: April 1 to May 23
Complete the following application: Harvey Butler Graham Nursing Scholarship Application
Also available fro download at Community Cancer Care
Mail completed application and evidence of prior experience and GPA to:
Lane Yoder, Foundation Director
PO Box 8500 Dept 160
Lynchburg TN 37352