Motlow College Foundation and Advancement Office
Ms. Jan Casey Rogers
Director of Advancement
(800) 654-4877 Ext. 1692
Motlow College Foundation Scholarships
J. C. Eoff, Jr. Memorial Scholarship
The J.C. (Clair) Eoff, Jr. scholarship was established in 1996 . Mr. Eoff was with First National Bank of Tullahoma for 45 years serving as President and Chairman of the Board. He was also active in support of athletics, education and industrial Development in the area. In 1995 he was honored as one of the first persons to be awarded the city's lifetime achievement award. Higher education was one of his lifelong concerns. He was a charter member of the Motlow College Development Council (currently Motlow College Foundation) when it was formed in 1975. From 1976 through 1985 he was a member of the Tennessee Board of Regents. In 1986 Eoff Hall at Motlow College was named in his honor.
Among Mr. Eoff's other accomplishments were the Boy Scouts Silver Beaver Award in 1977; past President of the Tullahoma Chamber of Commerce; former member of the Tullahoma Industrial Board; former president of the Upper Duck River Development Association; member of the Tullahoma Housing Authority ; member of the John W. Harton Memorial Hospital's board of trustees; former chairman of the Tennessee Bankers Association; and was named honorary colonel by governors Buford Ellington and Ray Blanton.
Application and academic information may be shared with selection committee/donors during the application process and in review for retention. APPLICATION DEADLINE 10/15 for Spring and 6/15 for Fall.
- Applicant must be a current-year graduate of Tullahoma High School. (Member of most recent graduating class)
- Applicant must be a University Parallel major with an emphasis in Business or Education.
- Applicant must enroll as a full time student (12 credit hours) at Motlow.
- Applicant must have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA through the first semester of his/her senior year in high school.
- Applicant must have at least a 20 composite score on the ACT.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need through completion of the FAFSA.
- Applicant must maintain at least a 2.8 cumulative GPA to renew this scholarship. Reapplication is required each academic year.
- This scholarship is not available during summer semester.
- This scholarship will award up to $1000 per academic year with $500 paid per semester dependent upon the amount of any other scholarships or grants the recipient may receive. REMINDER: All scholarships are subject to the availability of funding and continuation for a second semester is not guaranteed.
How to Apply:
Complete the following application: J. C. Eoff, Jr. Memorial Scholarship Application
Mail completed application to the following address: