Motlow College Foundation and Advancement Office
DeKalb County Scholarship Honoring CIC Foundation
This scholarship may award up to $1000 per semester. The total amount of the award is dependent upon other scholarships or grants the recipient will receive. All scholarships are subject to the availability of funding and continuation for a second semester is not guaranteed. Application deadline is June 15.
- Applicant must be a resident of DeKalb County.
- Applicant must be either a current-year graduate from DeKalb County High School or enrolled in the Motlow College Adult College Express program.
- Current-year high school graduates must have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA through the first semester of his/her senior year.
- Applicants who have graduated high school, a 3.0 minimum GPA is required if prior college experience applies.
- All applicants must submit a copy of their high school transcript and any applicable college transcript(s).
- Preference will be given to a full-time student. If no qualified full-time student applies, the scholarship may be awarded to a part-time student.
- Student may attend any Motlow State Community College Campus.
- Recipient must maintain at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA to renew this scholarship. Reapplication is required each academic year to retain.
How to Apply:
Complete the following application: DeKalb County CIC Scholarship Application
Mail completed application to the following address:
Lane Yoder, Foundation Director
PO Box 8500 Dept 160
Lynchburg TN 37352