Motlow College Foundation and Advancement Office
Ms. Jan Casey Rogers
Director of Advancement
(800) 654-4877 Ext. 1692
Motlow College Foundation Scholarships
DeKalb County Scholarship Honoring CIC Foundation
This scholarship may award up to $1000 per semester. The total amount of the award is dependent upon other scholarships or grants the recipient will receive. REMINDER: All scholarships are subject to the availability of funding and continuation for a second semester is not guaranteed. APPLICATION DEADLINE JUNE 15.
- Applicant must be a resident of DeKalb County.
- Applicant must be EITHER a current-year graduate from DeKalb County High School OR enrolled in the Motlow College Adult College Express program.
- Current-year high school graduatesl must have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA through the first semester of his/her senior year.
- Applicants who have graduated high school, a 3.0 minimum GPA is required if prior college experience applies.
- All applicants must submit a copy of their high school transcript and any applicable college transcript(s).
- Preference will be given to a full-time student. If no qualified full-time student applies, the scholarship may be awarded to a part-time student.
- Student may attend any Motlow State Community College Campus.
- Recipient must maintain at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA to renew this scholarship. Reapplication is required each academic year to retain.
How to Apply:
Complete the following application: DeKalb County CIC Scholarship Application
Mail completed application to the following address: